The Data Protection Act in Germany stipulates in § 4g, that the data protection agent is responsible for making the following details available to all persons in a suitable manner:
1. Name of the accountable location:
RADOLID Thiel GmbH. Company
Commercial register: County Court, Cologne, HRB 1810.
Tax No.: 33257860059
2. 1. Managing Director: Andreas Thiel.
Head of IT: Andreas Thiel
3. Address of accountable location:
Loesenbacher Landstrasse 166
4. Intended purpose of data examination, processing or application:
The company manufactures and distributes plastic protective caps. Data is examined, processed and used with a view to achieving the aforementioned purposes.
5. Description of the affected groups of individuals and the respective data or data categories:
Customer data, employee data and data from suppliers, insofar as such are required to fulfil the purposes indicated in Item 4.
6. Recipient or categories of recipients to whom the data may be disclosed:
Public locations subject to the existence of priority legal regulations, external contractors in accordance with §11 BDSG and also external locations and internal departments of the company for fulfilling the purposes indicated in Item 4.
7.Standard period for the erasing of data:
The legislators have imposed various storage obligations and periods. When these periods have lapsed, the corresponding data is erased as a matter of routine.
8. Any data unaffected by such regulation will be erased if they no longer fulfil the purposes indicated in Item 4. 8.Proposed data transfer to third-party states:
No transfer to third-party states is planned.
RADOLID Thiel GmbH, data protection officer RADOLID Thiel GmbH, Loesenbacher Landstrasse 166 58509 Luedenscheid,
Tel: +49 (0) 2351 / 97 94 94
Fax: +49 (0) 2351 / 97 94 90